The human being plays an essential role in this change. Even the Benedictines recognized that “only those who can lead themselves can lead others” (Father Anselm Grün).
Motive and value-oriented interaction with each other are an essential part. Companies like Upstalsboom show how this transformation of an entire company can succeed under intensive value consideration and discussion.
- Meaning and value orientation in everyday work life
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Experiencing mindfulness through exercises
- Discussion of values
- Gain clarity
- Discovering and developing own strengths
- Developing relationship with self and others
- Alternation between lectures, group work, practical exercises
Dates:On request. Gladly also half day
Location: virtually via Zoom and Mural (for group work) or in person at a location near you or in your area
- 489,- € (plus VAT)
- Special: for 210,- € (instead of 345,- €) additionally the own life motive analysis incl. feedback interview
Seminar will be held with 4 bookings.
Please write in the desired date period when registering and contact me for in-house offers.